Welcome to International Academic Credential Evaluators' (IACE) Application Page. The application process for an Evaluation is simple:
- Review the Document Requirements for each Country HERE.
- Complete the online application.
- Submit the application along with your educational documents and payment to IACE.
IACE's mailing address is: P.O.BOX 2465, Denton, TX 76202 – 2465, USA
The online application will provide step-by-step guidance through the process. To begin, please type the two words displayed at the bottom of the page for security purposes and click "Continue". IACE recommends using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari Internet browsers and remember the following:
- You must complete this application in order to save and submit your information. If you do not complete the application, your information will not be saved;
- If you make a mistake in the information you submit, please continue with the application, and you will have the ability to change your information at the end of the application, before you complete it;
- When you complete the online application, you will be given an online file ID. Please use this ID for correspondence with IACE and to check your status.
For questions about the evaluation process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-940-383-7498
- Please do not use the Browser''s BACK button instead use the navigation buttons "Previous , Continue" as otherwise it might lead to errors on your application. Be sure to press"SUBMIT" after you enter any data.
Application is best Viewed with:
- Firefox v3.5 and above
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Tools from the top menu.
- Select Internet Options in the menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab near the top of the window.
- Click on the Default button of the window.
- Move the slider so that it is on one of the levels below Medium High (including Medium, Low, Accept All Cookies).
- Save changes by clicking OK.